c

c

Let's Get Social

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Nothing Compares to a Hand Written Letter!

 Thank you to the November BlogLand Pen Pal Participants!!!


I'm sure you are all busy writing your lettters, I can't wait to read how your first letter exchange went.

Don't miss out on participating in December email your mailing address, blog address (if you have a blog). Current participants if you would like to have an additional pen pal - please email as well.

to fallingoffahighheeledlife@gmail.com .  For more info on BlogLand Pen Pals click here


Below are links to participants who have  a blog, pop on over and give them a BIG BlogLand Hello and say thanks for keeping the art of letter writing alive!

The Life of a Suburban Princess

Underneath His Wrapping

Flip Flops and Pearls
 
Getting Fit and Loving It
 
Colletta's Kitchen Sink
 
Miss Stellas
 
Marie Arden Pink Living
 
Motherhood in Mexico
 
The Preppy Pink and Green Puppy
 
In The Military and On the Move
 
Coco Coterie
 
Girl Meets Paris
 
Ms. Bake- It
 
My Castle in Spain
 
Blog addresses not provided:
 
Kathrine L.
Ms Cherie T
Tracy Lynn D
Sherry L


19 comments:

  1. Hi!!!

    I really think you want to come over and have a look at my post today :)

    Kristin xoxo (details later)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love snail mail and have gotten so much more into it lately! This is a great project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting letters....when I was younger and had friends (!)all the envelopes with stamps on them from foreign countries would send me into an excited frenzy. Unfortunately nowadays all I get are bills and demands....thank heavens for lovely blogs to read like yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning from Tokyo!

    I would love to participate in your Pen Pal fun for December.

    Should I email you and send my Tokyo address?

    A lovely day to you!

    Warmly,

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blog stopping by from Mingle Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I don't even remember when was the last time I wrote a letter with my own hands...thanks for the kind reminder :-)

    Cheers: Evi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, there really is nothing like a hand written letter! It's a lost art form! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool idea.

    following from the over 40 blog hop.

    bellagetreal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just discovered your blog through the 40+ blog hop; it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Following you from Over 40! I emailed you my information for BlogLand PenPal! Awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Blog! New follower from blog hop. I have food blog
    Remember to enter Abundance Yeah Spice and Rub Giveaway
    http://abundanceyeah.blogspot.com/2010/10/spice-rub-lovers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE this idea!!! I am SO in!

    Following from the Friday hop!

    Kristin :)
    Keenly Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous idea! I used to love writing but have a hard time finding time. Here on the Over 40 Blog hop and I'm so glad I found you:) Hope you'll stop by and read my post and comment!
    God Bless,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Coming over from Follow Friday.
    I have pen pals from another blogger. "Oh My Darling". It is a great thing to do as I remember back in the day...ha ha

    I will e-mail you off line to join your group as well.

    Come on by and see me is you wish.

    Peace...Naila Moon

    http://writing-out-of-the-blue.blogspot.com/2010/11/beast.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sweet Friend!

    I just wanted to check in and make sure you were able to get a hold of your Mitten Mixer buddy?!

    I gave Cheryl (your buddy) your e-mail address today, so let me know if you have any problems! Hope you are wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...