c

c

Let's Get Social

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Writing ~ December BlogLand Participants


Thank you to everyone who is participating in
December BlogLand Pen Pal!!!

Please check your emials...All participant partner mailing addresses were sent out today.
If you are participating and have not received an email please contact me at


There were 12 participants from 4 countries
for December BlogLand Pen Pal.

(India, USA, Canada, Tokyo)

Again thank you to everyone who is helping to keep the art of letter writing alive!












and Ly SH ~ no blog

click here to learn more about BlogLand Pen Pal

If you would like to participate for January BlogLand Pen Pal,

Please email me your mailing address before
 December 20, 2010
(note... date due to holiday season)

Help keep the Art of Letter Writing Alive... by posting the above button on your side bar,
 and spreading the word.

13 comments:

  1. Hi Celia,

    Hoping you continue receiving great participation for BlogLand Pen Pal. I celebrated my birthday yesterday, had a productive meeting with a potential client and hoping for favor (a signed contract); that would be a great way to celebrate my birthday.

    Hope all is well with you my friend.

    Blessings and peace.

    MTJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by the new sight. We still have some work to do there...
    I am looking forward to writing my pen pal today!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Let me toss out one site I visit often that's helping to keep the art of handwritten letters alive: www.thingsunsaidproject.wordpress.com.

    Keep up the good work!

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not seen our postman for four days snce it started snowing. He really is unreliable.I've been expecting some important documents which were posted last week....I bet he's got them at home waiting for a clear day to come and deliver. Anyway you can see why I haven't participated in this great idea. I'll just have to write more in everyone's comment box instead.
    Just to say thank you for dropping by this afternoon and your comment. Dear 'cherished son' has cunningly wangled christmas lunch out of his girlfriends' parents so I guess he won't have to worry about shopping this year either. Still I shan't worry. Hubby and I are hiding in rural France with Ted the dog. Bon Noel I say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HHL, I totally spaced and didn't realize we needed to sign up every month. Duh! So if you need another pen pal, please count me in. I had a lot of fun with it last month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. By reading your latest posts , I can see I miss some good moments .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the idea of keeping letter WRITING alive :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this idea! Have a wonderful weekend.
    Best,
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks like you are having so much fun with this ! I wish people would write more !
    Happy week end my friend !
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have an award for you dear friend.:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just sign me up for every month :O)

    Thanks for organizing this for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. II am new over here Please tell me more-phamilybusiness1@aim.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...