c

c

Let's Get Social

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Package in the mail - Blog Friends

Ah... Wednesday- started out pretty good - the weather was great, not too hot or cool- I was feeling a bit tired but determined to get some work done on the Angel garden when Rehab Girl (she is really helpful at making sure I don't over do it and pace myself) arrived. So as we were going through what the "plan" is for today - the mail man arrived with a package for moi.

As I opened the package I recalled the cards I had ordered from  French Bleu Vintage  Shop. Adrienne's  blog  French Bleu Vintage, had been featured on Frenchy's blog Le Chateau des fleurs , which I read daily. I couldn't wait to open the box and see my beautiful cards. When I opened the box inside nicely packaged and protected were my cards.

I'm quite certain, by her facial expression Rehab Girl - thought I was having a "moment", taking pictures. I quickly explained I had to; "look how carefully and beautifully everything was packaged" -  It was like receiving a gift!!!


But there was more ... inside the box...

Tucked inside was a beautiful gift tag (which I'm going to use for my writing desk) and a token of merci from Adrienne; all held together creatively with beautifully hand embellished in white with silver accents a  Paris theme clip .

                                    

All this beauty and we had yet to reach the prize ... my Cards.

                                       

Recently we brought my writing desk from our city home. Much to hubby's dismay - since as some of you may know, we are under some major renovations and space to set things up is bascially non-existent. But I missed my writing desk terribly and of course the only place to set it up, offering me a great view of the gardens - ok I digress, I'll save the desk for another post. But I couldn't resist taking the cards over and placing them on the desk. These will be the cards I use for the next note-card I need to write.


If you have not had an opportunity to visit  French Bleu Vintage or  Le Chateau des fleurs - I do suggest you added them to your "need to check it out" list. These ladies elevate the word creative to a completely new level. After all, we can all use a little creative inspiration.

We did make it out to the Angel garden and my excitement about my wonderful cards, gave me a little energy boost, the garden is almost ready. I need to write a Thank you card and also acknowledge their birthday... I can't wait to sit at my writing desk and use my new cards! 

P.S. Thank you Blog Friends - who share great finds. Had it not been for Frenchy I may not have come across French Bleu Vintage - Merci mon ami Frenchy XO.
 

9 comments:

  1. Hello HHL,

    Thank you so much for the award! It really meant a lot to me.

    I love your new cards and I am definitely bookmarking both sites to check out in the very near future. Your desk is gorgeous!

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky is the one to receive one of those
    lovely cards! i hopped over to see both
    of those gorgeous blogs. can't imagine
    why you take the time to visit my
    humble abode.

    if i had a writing desk as beautiful as
    yours, it would follow me around the
    world!

    alas, i seem to gravitate to my kitchen
    table, which has to be cleared each
    evening for dinner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.. What gorgeous cards! Don't you love it when someone goes the extra MILE to make your package a special gift? I will have to go check that site out! Happy writing on your lovely desk!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the matching box! I use it to hold my stationary!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards... and yes, dear the way things are presented can make a lot of difference.

    Your writing desk is sooooo lovely.

    Take care sweet darling.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonjour ~ HHL

    Thank you sooo much for your extremely humbling post. Wow! Talk about receiving a gift. There is nothing better than the gift of a happy customer. Frenchy's Blog is so wonderful and diverse ~ I have a blast reading her musings. She is quite a doll and I am so happy I found her. Making my orders "pretty" is one of my happiest delights in life and I sincerely thank you for your very kind words. Adrienne (Dee) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a great taste! Love the cards!
    You are such a sweet woman. You make my days. Your comments are always so dear to me.
    Hugs
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love cards and can you believe I have 2 1/2 chest of drawers full of boxed cards in my studio

    It is so fun to get a package in the mail even when your expecting it
    I haven't been over for a while glad to her your getting outside in the flowers and weeds
    I like your black desk also I have 3 pieces of black & gold furniture it always looks so charming in any room

    Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...