c

c

Let's Get Social

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Afternoon Tea at The Ritz Paris ... October 2011 Memories


After my first afternoon tea at The Ritz Paris in 2010 , I knew I would be back one day. But in my wildest dreams did I ever think it would be the following year. When an unexpected opportunity to travel to Paris arose in autumn 2011 (thanks to my friend Elizabeth) - I did not have to be asked twice! And since she too is an afternoon tea fan, when I suggested we make reservations at The Ritz, yes didn't have to think twice!



This time around tea was served inside ... and it was just as magical and elegant!


Last year I was so overwhelmed with excitement that I had forgotten to take photos of the "Dessert Buffet" ... I hope the following make up for it!!





Photos of the savory part of the tea were not omitted purposefully ... I was so focused on capturing photos of the desserts that I forgot the savories... Well they say the third time is a charm ..lol... so perhaps the next time I will get just right - for the photo sharing.

After our tea ... we went exploring and these little cherubs painted on the ceiling were spectacular!





The autumn floral decor was equally beautiful as it was gigantic ...

It was so much fun to experience it with a friend ... lots of laughter was had and memories made. Definitely add afternoon tea at The Ritz, on your next girls get-away. I Can't wait for my next trip to Paris and afternoon tea at The Ritz!! again.

You are the curator of your life so make it luxurious,

 photo a7ceed8b-ce4f-45e6-8e44-5208e41b8eab_zps61970480.jpg
Stay in Step with High Heeled Life ...
Don't Miss a post get HHL Email Updates 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...