c

c

Let's Get Social

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Sexy Lady Smoothie for Balanced Hormones


My sister recently shared this smoothie recipe with me and after trying it, I just had to share it with you! This is tres yummy and if it helps to balance my hormones - what a fabulous bonus.



What surprises me is the simple ingredients ... spinach, parsley, strawberries, apples (or apple juice), frozen mango, ice-cubes, and ground flax seed.


and in less than a minute in blender .... I'm enjoying a nutritious yummy smoothie.
Great as a snack or on the go breakfast.


Enjoy!

 photo a7ceed8b-ce4f-45e6-8e44-5208e41b8eab_zps61970480.jpg
Stay in Step with High Heeled Life ...

sharing this post with:   Full Plate Thursday ~  Home and Garden Thursday ~ 

7 comments:

  1. Perfect! I juice or have a smoothie every morning. This is perfect for me to try.
    Thank you C xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love parsley but I've never had it in a smoothie. I'm up for this one for sure! thanks for sharing. Enjoy some downtime on Thanksgiving with Mr. G and the kidpups xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds very tasty and I have to admit that I could do with a little 'balancing' myself! Will definitely try it out!
    Hope all is well with you my friend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Celia,
    Well sure the spinach and also the flax seeds are great boosts of energy and very healthy!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds delicious! I love a good smoothie and after everything I ate yesterday, I need to eat healthy for a few days.
    xoxo, B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Celia, you won't believe this. A friend of mine just sent me this...a link to YOUR post!! How brilliant. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like an excellent way to use my frozen fruit! I am going to try this because I sure need to get rid of the holiday carb coma!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...