c

c

Let's Get Social

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Thursday, July 14, 2016

5 Things I'm Loving Right Now ...


Summer is in full force here in Toronto! Temperatures have held steady in the high 20s feeling like low 30s and this past week 30s feeling above 40s. Toronto has had the driest couple of months, according to the weather reporters. Here is what I'm currently loving:

1. Quenching Coconut Curls - OGX: With these crazy temps - blow outs are often forgone for au natural curls. To keep my curls looking their best I have found this little shampoo and conditioner duo are gentle and nourishing on my locks, but mighty at protecting it from the dreaded frizz. Oh, and let me tell you - the coconut smell is out of this world!!

2. Pumice Stone - Revelon: Is it just me, or do your heels and big toe seem to need a little more exfoliating in the summer? Maybe it's just that we see our feet more - with sandals and open toe shoes being our go to. In either case I find using a pumice stone in the shower is a quick way to keep my feet looking smooth. This one has been doing a great job at keeping my feet sandal ready.

3. Shea Butter Ultra Rich Lip Balm L'Occitane: It's not just the coldness of winter that can dry out your lips. Being outdoors in the hot sun can also cause your lips to be dry and flaky. I keep this fav around all year - and after a day at Toronto's waterfront or just being out about the city - I make sure I'm giving my lips a little extra nourishing attention. I love this because, you don't need to use a lot and the creamy texture easily glides on. Perfect for wearing alone, under lipstick and for after sun care.

4. Toronto Sunrise & Sunsets- Time & Date: Loving that there is day light before 6 am and until 9 pm! I find with the nicer weather and extra day light hours I am more productive, my mood is happier and with longer day light hours - after a long day writing  I can still enjoy being outdoors. If you are wanting to get out and enjoy both the sunrise and sunset - look up times for your area Here.

5. Intense Curl Cream - Moroccanoil: This is a real curl and time saver. This leave-in conditioner moisturizes and helps fight stubborn frizz without being sticky or weighing my hair down. It is great for refreshing curls - in the morning I spray my hair with a little Evian water and apply a couple pumps of the intense curl cream - my curls look defined, hydrate and bouncy.

What are you loving right now?

You are the curator of your life so live it luxuriously ,

 photo a7ceed8b-ce4f-45e6-8e44-5208e41b8eab_zps61970480.jpg
Stay in Step with High Heeled Life ...
Don't Miss a post get HHL Email Updates 

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Celia,
    Wow, thank you so much for tip #1! That sounds great as my curls also get very frizzy in summer. So stubborn instead of being soft and shiny... Also this Revlon pumice stone looks like a great size for traveling.
    Thanks for sharing your great finds with your readers.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...