c

c

Let's Get Social

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Tribute to an Angel


We never met here on earth, but something tells me we have known each other. When I’ve been at a loss for words to help Mr. G with all the challenges he faces with his family, it’s like the correct and words of understanding are given for me to speak. When I have found myself at a loss with my own challenges and I’ve been ready to call it quits ~ I truly believe it is you who is there telling me not to give up and guiding me to messages, that I have much more work that still needs doing here on earth.

My spiritual beliefs gained strength with my survival of my own accident and what I experienced while in my coma. I truly believe that I am able to hear and see the messages my existing Angels are sending me, because you have partnered with them to help me do so, and in turn help Mr. G. Your love for him continues on and gives him strength – I’m forever grateful that you were in his life. He is able to deal with and help me with my accident challenges, because you believed in him and your belief, love and support made him the caring and loving man he is.

I’ve learned that you were an amazing person during your time here on earth, the kind of person anyone would be proud to call friend or family. Angel P, I look forward to uniting with you (when I have completed all that I am to complete here on earth and not a day sooner .. ;) and finding out why we encountered these horrific events in our lives, and hope that the lessons they were meant to teach us have been learned. Until that day I will do my best to hold onto my faith, ask for divine guidance when I feel lost and continue to help others.

May 28th, 2007 Angel P was involved in a single car accident. For Mr. G life as he knew it was no more ~ this change came without warning. On May 29th, 2007 Angel P’s earthly body completed its journey here and her spirit released home to the waiting arms of God.

I did not know Mr. G during this time; our paths in life had yet to cross.

Please include Mr. G and Angel P’s family in your prayers today as they remember the wife, daughter, sister, aunt, and friend that no longer walks beside them on earth – but will remain in their hearts and memories forever.


15 comments:

  1. Dearest Celia and LOVE,

    This caused my eyes to... you know! What can I say? The older I get the more certain I am that nothing happens without a reason and that certain things are meant to be that way. Even if we are overcome by such suffocating emotions at that time, that we fail to see the clear picture... And even than, what can a little human being grasp?!
    There sure are angels and I feel the connections with departed loved ones, some days stronger than others but they're there. Guiding us on our journey on earth, trying to complete our task, our purpose whatever that be.
    You both found each other and you in a way are the mirrored image of each one's soul... wounded, scarred and searching but you two understand and can support each other. Oh, how your LOVE would have loved his angel and cared for her, IF only given a chance. Instead, he is with you now and that is such a special thing as you've been there half-way where his angel is now.
    More and more now I understand the meaning of that vintage Lampe Berger withe the Angel Cameo... Well, I believe deeply in the same connections and it's maybe my elder sister that was not allowed to live. She died during birth and was still born. I often feel like I know her better than any other person and I do my best to live my life as meaningful as possible in order to honor her as well. For she was not allowed to stay with us... a midwife that failed to come in time when my Mom begged her to come. What a fate.
    We need each other in this life as we all stumbel and the road gets rocky at times. We climb and fall back and struggle and get exhausted but anew we have to climb further... to the top - to the light.
    Thanks for being there for so many others! You are an angel like a beacon in the sea, guiding many others that otherwise would easily strand. By telling us the human story of bittersweet love and utmost suffering of any human being.
    You both are lucky for having met, please embrace each other in a killer-hug for me and just be still; angels are drawn within that hug as well.

    Lots of love,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is a cycle - we all know it. We wake up every day though thinking we have a thousand more.
    Death always come as a shock and there is no way to prepare for it.
    May her family find peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so related to you, my angel Celia.....

    Words failing... tears coming....

    My thoughts and prayers are always with those who somehow had and experience like us or like the people aroud us, so Mr G. is there.
    And I'm very happy to know you found a Mr G to "guide" you in your tough path.

    Much love angel with my wishes of a blessed weekend.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! how beautifully written. Words just defy me it was so heart-wrenching.
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and Mr G.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi and thanks for joining the Paris party! I want to go back too :) My thoughts are with you and Mr G and how amazing that you met. I'm sure you are able to strengten each other! Have a lovely Sunday!!!

    Kristin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finding beauty out of pain...how this touched my soul. May God bless your continuing journey.

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  7. everytime I come here to your site...it reminds me...all I have is now...this moment....today....to live my best life...cause we don't know what will happen even an hour from now. Stay strong okay....you shine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. May you all find peace and comfort at this time...thinking of you always!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very tender and heart breaking message. You do very well with writing. I am not much on words or writing. May you be surrounded in peace someday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful message!
    Getting the word out.. still and again for Haley - today she is in the hospital receiving yet again another blood transfusion - She needs a bone marrow transplant - Please go to her Facebook page and like it - if you can donate - Please say "I want to donate" and I will contact you with all you need. thank you - Kelly
    Sunday Post
    Haley's Facebook Page
    I've Become My Mother
    I've Become My Mother facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear HHL .... what a beautiful tribute and a heart-warming post. Thank-you for sharing and touching our hearts .... you are very special and thank-you for visiting me!

    my best wishes always
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear HHL, it never fails to amaze me that when I need you and your words the most in life, you are there my friend and this was one of those times!
    My husband even said tonight when I was reading my comments that you would be a wonderful person to meet...you are inspiring and have always been so wonderful to all of us bloggers and I thank you for that...
    Terry
    PS the dinner was fabulous tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful message. I do believe in angels and I hope I am right. If there are angels on earth, then you surely must be one the way you are helping and encouraging so many of us. xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. It has been a sad day here in our cmmunity - our friends son was killed in a farm accident today.he was crushed in a silo of corn. horrific. He was going to be a senior next year.
    such sadness.
    beautiful post,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful and heartfelt post! You never fail to inspire me, you have such a beautiful spirit.

    My prayers go out to you, Mr. G. and Angel P's family.

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...