c

c

Let's Get Social

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Technology -Urghhhh

There Friends, I'm sorry that I have not been posting, responding or reading your posts ...

It appears that Bell - our wonderful internet provider, found a glitch in the Wireless MIFI 2372 - which may cause the battery to swell cauisng malfunction of the device. As it will take 6-8 weeks to reapir the defective MIFI 2372- a pre-activated Turbo Stick U998 would sent out to customers - for use in the interim. Sounds pretty straight forward, right?

Wrong! Bell decided to turn off all signals to MIFI 2372 on Monday, May 3, 2010 - before everyone had their temporary Turbo Stick . I'm saying everyone - because the nice ( and yes, he was very helpful and nice)Customer Service representative at Bell - indictaed it could take until Friday to receive the Turbo Stick. So, like many other people, I have been cut-off from the world for the past 4 days!!! I live north of the city , so wireless is all that is available up this way!

But, Today... it arrived !!!! My life -line,,,, Turbo Stick!!!! So, I'm trying to get got up with emails; read your most appreciated comments (that I have been missing - I find them truly motivating) and your postings!!!! I will do my best to get the last day of Paris trip up - later today!

Take Care!

1 comment:

  1. I figured something was up. You're usually so wonderful to comment and I've had a few challenges and I really missed hearing from you. But more importantly I'm glad you're finally accessible. I can't imagine being disconnected from everyone.
    I've really enjoyed your trip posts and look forward to your final day.
    Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...