c

c

Let's Get Social

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Monday, December 24, 2012

From our Home to Yours ...

The Nutcracker ballet is one of my all time favourites; so, what better way to wish all the wonderful readers around the world (171 countries) of High Heeled Life a very Merry Christmas and a joyous holiday season, than with a greeting from the talented cast of this year's Canadian National Ballet performers of The Nutcracker... click the video below for wishes in the various languages of the performers
.
Mr. G. surprised me with tickets for this year's The Nutcracker opening night at the Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts. That the opening night was December 19th, on my birthday - was magical! The performance was breath taking and possibly one of the best I have attended over the years.

The video clip below gives you a peak backstage... I hope you enjoy.

Click card image to enlarge
I will be taking a break during Christmas and the holiday season to enjoy time with family and friends. Looking forward to catching up in the New Year...

Some posts you may have missed:

Joie de Viver ~ Affordable Luxuries

Birthday...Celebrate Yours!

Nutcracker Tea

High Heeled Life Wardrobe Organization


15 comments:

  1. A very Merry Christmas to you & yours1!! Many blessings...stay warm! ;) oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it was amazing!!
    I've been on the phone trying to get Justin Bieber tickets all morning. So frustrated to find they're sold out.
    Happy Holidays!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have the most wonderful holiday season ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry, merry Christmas angel!!!
    Enjoy the holidays season with your family and friends.
    And who knows, maybe we can meet for a cup of tea.... ;) (Maybe I'll fly tomorrow to TO, I'll e-mail you...)
    Blessings for the New Year.
    Much Love
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to a strong, lovely woman who inspires me in my heart and soul. Hugs

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful Christmas Celia. Thank you for your card and hope you've got mine (sent you an e.mail also)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dearest Celia,
    What an action behind the 'coulisses'... A couple of years ago I went to The Nutcracker in the next town and it is like entering another world. So great for forgetting the world around you. For your birthday, that sure was magical.
    Enjoy your Christmas season and be safe on the road when traveling.
    Hugs to you both,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the Nutcracker! The Russian Ballet is in town over the weekend. I would have loved to have gone to see it, but have other things to do.
    Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore the Nutcracker as well and haven't been in years!
    Have a very Merry Christmas my High Heeled friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of my favourite ballets! Great post. Have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year too.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Celia,
    What a fabulous post...it has been a busy good year for me and have dropped by off and on to see what you have been up too.
    Better than ever you are!
    Enjoy your Holiday Season!
    Merry Christmas to you!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated birthday, Celia! It sounds like you had the perfect present planned for you! I wanted to wish you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas. I look forward to following all of your adventures in 2013. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have really kept us entertained in 2012....this post is no exception. Looking forward to more 'high-heeled life' in 2013. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merry Christmas and a happy belated birthday!
    I hope you have a lovely time with your family - give your furbabies a kiss from me.
    xoxo, A

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been every year since I was a tot, have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...