c

c

Let's Get Social

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Thursday, April 7, 2011

WELCOME TO THE PARTY!!!

I'm so happy you could make it!!

The celebrations continue here at High Heeled Life ~ Falling Off...
Thank you for all your wonderful comments on
the direction the blog is going and new look.

A Big Welcome to those who found their way over from 

Thursday Cafe Blog Hop
where HHL is being featured...

The TCBH is hosted by two very well heeled gals
with lots of great deals and finds Tammy and Deb
(links to Hop and their blogs at the end of post)

Who better than a gracious hostess like Marie Antoinette
to welcome you ...

and to remind us that life is full of delights ... 
enjoy each day to the fullest!!!

Everyone needs a sweet indulgence now and then...

Tea and Champagne to quench the thirst...

 Garden parties with friends ...

Game night...always fun with friends and family...

Sometimes you need a good cry...

You can't always please everyone, but don't let them see you sweat

Eating healthy... even when its not that appealing

Stop ... and smell the roses..

A small home is better than an empty castle ...

A little pampering calms the mind...

Time in a bath is well spent...

Always get your beauty rest...it's the best skin care

Furbabies and children, teach you to laugh

Reading books is much more fun, when shared ...

Don't give up hope...Believe in Angels ...
this is said to be Marie Antoinette's last Embroidery


May each time you visit High Heeled Life ~ Falling Off

You find some inspiration to live life to the fullest!
Together we will find the courage and
strength to keep moving forward!

You can read about the new look at  Don't be Tardy to the Party here

Guest Hosting for the Month of April
Melissa of Keeping up with the Rheinlanders


Keep the PARTY going visit these other Fabulous Blog Hops..



Photobucket















Photobucket









Relax and Make Friends Blog Hop

Other Great linking parties under Blog Hop Tab (under header)

30 comments:

  1. Dropping by to know how are you, angel.

    But it sounds to me you're having fun, with so many things... as for the cake I'm sorry but I'm on a diet, so I must say no... lol ;-)

    Hope you're feeling fantastic, take care and be safe, darling.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos and your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear High Heeled .... beautiful post and so inspirational! You have made my day with the gorgeous Marie Antoinette pictures and that we all do need to have fun, laugh, cry and be pampered every now and then. Stop and smell the roses is perfect and something we all should do! Thank-you so much and I love your new look!
    best wishes always
    Frances
    ps the cakes on that plate .... divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT Girl! Thanks so much for being our Guest Host for this week. Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos! You're making me smile, as always.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post. Love the pics. I am a new follower. Please follow back. Thanks

    http://womanofhopeandprayer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post .. my dad always used that quote about the small house and the empty castle .. he also had another one about housework and children I wish I could remember it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. yummy!!!! all the pictures look fantastic! I'm following!

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhhh I love it!!

    Beautiful images.... I love that little house! It reminds me kinda of the one in The Holiday, ya know how I love that movie:)

    I could vision you and I in those beautiful dresses sipping champaign!

    Thanks for linking up AND back!

    Mucho Love Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your pictures!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there! Newest follower from thebloghop. hope you could come find time to come by my blog and follow me. Thanks! :)
    http://aimee-girltalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely post HHL. Count me in for the party ;-)
    I especially love the last image.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful post! I'd love to join the party! (And, this also reminds me that I need to see this film - never saw it and it looks like a feast for the eyes. Sofia Coppola is such a great director.)

    ReplyDelete
  14. new follower from the hop
    would love a follow back :)
    http://www.amateurmommy.net/

    -becky

    ReplyDelete
  15. i could use some of that pink champagne right about now, tehe!

    ReplyDelete
  16. New follower. Stop by amomcandream.blogspot.com when you can and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dearest Celia,

    Very angelic ending... Love this post in the romantic Marie Antoinette style!
    Hope you're doing fine and that sping is around the corner for you, your significant other and Dolce!

    Lots of love,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hopping is fun; great inspirational photos.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi!!! What a gorgeous post you have here today!!! I need to see that movie! I love your new header :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. New follower from Thursday Friends Cafe, hope you follow back http://www.designitfloral.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. ha ha. ;-P Love it.

    I am a new GFC follower. Please follow me back at http://my-2-cents.blogspot.com/

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  22. New follower, hope you'll follow me back :)
    http://fulltimeadventure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great Great pics! I love them! Also like your "unexpected life detour" button - very funny!
    Following from the hop - come by and visit when you have time! :)
    Carla aka Mrs. No-No
    Mrs. No-No Knows

    ReplyDelete
  24. What an amazing post ! This movie is such eye candy. Have a great day !

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm following you from Thursday's Friends Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  26. wow! you really said it all, didn't you? your photos are great and so are the interpretations. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Following from the blog hop! Hope you can drop by and follow back! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a fun and inspiting post ~ you said it well!
    How I would love to share a glass of champagne and conversation with Marie Antoinette.
    Wishing you a lovely weekend, mon amie!
    xoxo, B

    ReplyDelete
  29. New follower and fellow over 40 blogger.

    Have a great weekend

    carol
    http://dizzycslittlebookblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...