I am both humbled and honored to have been tagged with the Versatile Blogger award by Living Well (LW). For those of you not familiar with her wonderful Blog, you must pop over for a visit, she is newly engaged, so be sure to leave a congratulations comment. LW will be sharing the planning of her wedding – so I encourage you to follow, so as not to miss any of the fun and excitement!
OK … the award came with the following rules:
- 7 things about myself
- then pass the award on to seven other bloggers
Here are my seven things:
1. I’m a city girl in living in the country… but I’m loving nature and enjoying a simpler life!
2. I fell in love with Paris, on trip earlier this year and can’t wait to return and explore the South of France next year!
3. I love receiving cards and letters from friends & family via snail mail
4. My favorite champagne is Veuve Clicquot ~ not only for its taste; I love the story/history behind the creation of the iconic yellow label.
5. I adore having afternoon tea when I’m in the city. I am trying to make afternoon tea a new part of my daily life at home.
6. Growing up– I had the privilege of taking ballet – something to this day I have fond memories of.
7. I’m working on writing book ~ about re-inventing yourself and creating a new life after losing yourself.
5. My letters to Emily
6 .Ms. Bake-It
7. Miss Janice