c

c

Let's Get Social

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Moonbean Coffee Company



Moonbean Coffee Company is a micro roaster of amazing coffee which they ship all over the country, call Toronto home. But, they are more than just fabulous coffee ... in the cafe you will also find:
 when you need a juice fix , they can fill it

 And if it's a cup of tea you fancy ... they offer a wonderful selection of over 30 loose leaf teas.

 There is plenty of seating - and when the weather permits ... they have patio seating.
On a recent visit, my friend Shirley and I went for the tea .. I choose Angel Falls and she went for the Milk Oolong Wuyi Mountains. 

 Of course I had to try one of their baked goods
 ... and the carrot muffin was divine, super moist and just paired perfect with my tea.
If you find your self in Kensington Market, make your way over to 30 St. Andrews Street.

 photo a7ceed8b-ce4f-45e6-8e44-5208e41b8eab_zps61970480.jpg
Stay in Step with High Heeled Life ...
Don't Miss a post get HHL Email Updates 

1 comment:

  1. I am so envious of your coffee shops. I love living in the boonies but it does have some disadvantages - such as me having to fix my own coffee (smile)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...