c

c

Let's Get Social

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Integrate Your Being ~ Recharging Your Mind - Body - Spirit


It's no secret that for us to function at our best we need to have proper sleep and allow our bodies, mind and spirit to relax from all the day- to-day stress we are faced with. Yet, it is this precious sleep that is often the first thing sacrificed when we need "more" hours to complete tasks for work, family/friends, or participate in social outings. Think about how often you cut into your sleep time because, a report/something had to be completed for work; or you "needed" to do something for someone else that you had not planned on; and my favourite you when you fall down that hole known as social media - Pintrest, Facebook, Instagram etc... next thing you know you should have been sleeping two hours ago (I know I'm guilty of this). Or you go to sleep at the appropriate time, but still awaken feeling tired.

If you have been reading this blog for any amount of time, you know that part of my self care includes energy healing (Reiki, Chakra balancing etc.), I've written about it here, here, and here. So, when I was offered the opportunity to experience some energy healing with Daria Romaniello, who recently open her wellness practice in Scarborough - I was happy to accept. 

On the scheduled day I remember thinking this opportunity couldn't have come at a better time, I have been over doing it, and feeling a bit stressed and overwhelmed with all the recent decisions I've been making about where to live, the planing and process of preparing for the move and other life changes. A little energy healing would help get stagnant energy flowing, which would also help to jump start balancing my energetic health. As I walked into her office, Daria made me feel at ease right away. She excludes caring and this is reflected in the welcoming feeling you get when you step into her healing space. After our introductions Daria, explained that she uses an amethyst crystal mat on the healing bed for her sessions. 
US FDA approved Medical Device
The Biomat combines Far Infrared, Negative Ions and Amethyst therapies for a true mind, body and spirit healing experience. It's a unique innovation in bio technology containing 17 different layers and more than 28 lbs of amethyst crystals which naturally produce and are super conductors of Far Infrared Rays. Not having experienced the biomat before, I was intrigued, because I sometimes use an amethyst crystal to help me focus during meditation, and know it has many healing properties. 
Once I was laying on the healing bed Daria began with a body scan, applied some healing oils around my temples and instructed me to just relax, and she would be back in a few minutes. At first I thought hmm... I guess I'll just lay here - I hadn't experienced this energy healing before and it was a bit different than the Reiki sessions I was familiar with. But I did as instructed, besides the warmth of the mat beneath me was soothing. 
What I experienced - I still cannot find the words to describe other than BLISS! 

In the time that I lay there (about 40 minutes I learned later), I recall feeling a great sense of rest - like a really good night's sleep. I recall dreaming - but not the dreams. This sense of rest took place 3 times, during the time I was on the healing bed. 
Daria, explained the biomat has a controller with various therapeutic settings: to help in the relief of   head aches, indigestion, regenerative sleep and recovery;  female cycling rebalancing and support, youthful hormone restoration; joint and pain relief, stress, anxiety and trauma relief, profound relaxation and mood elevator, to higher consciousness tool - just to name a few. 
The amethyst and Tourmaline pillow uses technology originally developed for NASA - the space-age Elastic memory foam conforms to your head and neck to help ensure an anatomically supportive sleep posture. The healing properties of the amethyst crystals help to calm and relax your mind while the Tourmaline beads absorb released stress and negative energy.

While it wasn't the energy healing (Reiki) session I was expecting, I was pleasantly surprised at the way I felt immediately afterward. I was energized, and the rejuvenated feeling seemed to continue even after I drove home. I had an amazing sleep that night and woke the next morning ready to tackle the day. 
Lovelies, if you are in the GTA and could use some relaxation, contact Daria you will not be disappointed. Along with the Crystal Healing Bed - Daria offers services in:  Aromatic Sciences (oils), and Spiritual Counselling.

Services are by appointment only. You can reach Daria at 416-504-7222, or on Facebook here .

Integrate Your Being
1234 Kingston Rd., Suite 136
Toronto, ON M1N 1P2

Disclosure: I received a healing session at no charge for the purpose of this review. As always, all opinions are strictly my own.

 photo a7ceed8b-ce4f-45e6-8e44-5208e41b8eab_zps61970480.jpg
Stay in Step with High Heeled Life ...
Don't Miss a post get HHL Email Updates 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have an amazing experience. That pillow looks pretty comfortable. I may have to look into that because I do have trouble resting occasionally and I know it is related to the pillow I'm using!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was ... and the pillow is available on it's own.. I'm thinking about investing in one myself ... wishing you a blessed week ahead. Hugs, C.

      Delete
  2. Ahhhhhh! Looks like absolute bliss. Would have loved to experienced that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Celia,
    No wonder this session felt like pure bliss!
    It already is soothing to find an absolutely calm room and with such special under mat and pillow it will give you that feeling of BLISS.
    Glad you did this at the right time!
    Yes, I'm also catching up on things, after sleeping and relaxing. I'm in a better pattern of going to bed earlier.
    Yesterday we did perform for about 600 people, with our combined choirs and it was great.
    Makes you feel relieved. The day before I'd hung my finished 2nd Fleur de Lys curtain so that gave me time to focus on my songs and do some serious practice.
    Wishing you a blissful weekend and stay cozy inside. We too have had -4°C frost on Thursday and a mean wind. Feels so odd after having had a very early and warm spring.
    By Tuesday it should be 30°C again so we can enjoy biking without a jacket!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...