Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Our Family Keeps Growing ~ Max and Chanel

Congratulations to our dear extended family in Vermont on the new addition(S) to their family! Being from France - mon ami, could not leave Max's little sister behind ... and one became two! 

It is with a huge smile, that we at the High Heeled Life home welcome Max & Chanel! 

Dolce and Gabbana can't wait to sniff  meet their newest cousins ... 

video

Click on the above link to see these two adorable furbabies helping with gardening!!




10 comments:

  1. Dearest Celia,
    What a bundle of furry LOVE those two are. So hyper and playful and how lovingly to adopt both! Max & Chanel are very lucky for having found caring human Parents.
    Congrats to all involved and sure, Dolce and Gabbana have two cousins now.
    Hugs to you,
    Mariettte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max & Chanel, you are some lucky dogs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my dear, they are sooooooo cute!!!
    And yes, also lucky dogs :)

    So angel, how are you? I hope you're doing fine. I'm sorry my absence, but I've been busy at work and not in a very good mood.

    I'm looking forward to see if it's possible for us to go drink some coffee or tea and eat the "pastel de nata" together :)))

    Much love your way from across the ocean.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! They're the cutest!
    I just visited a new little yorkie this week. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA HA Celia ...
    What a smile you have given me today .. I'm sure they will be well worth the loving efforts and fill your hearts with joy...( Hee Hee) ... I'm still giggling because , I can see some mischief there too...just the way it should be. Congratulations !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Celia,

    Darling!Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Hugs from me!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable Celia! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're so cute! Happy Thanksgiving!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute - I love those names too. Happy Thanksgiving.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Inspiring Comments ~ Your comments are most appreciated and may not only motivate & inspire me, but make a difference in the lives of other readers...HHL