The fact that it is written and had been carefully tacked up means that they are there to be verified as achieved or not. I thought I would share a few and let you know how I’m doing.
1) Find the strength to admit I need more help than I let on. An agree to get extra help, so that Mr. G.’s role is more of partner than care provider.
- I finally admitted YES… I need more help and we have been working on getting someone in to take over some of the tasks Mr. G has been helping with.
2) Eat healthy and maintain a fitness program.
- well the year did not start out too good nor did it get better. My lack of energy really made this a tough one. I’m happy to say for the past 7 weeks I have maintained a fitness program of weekly yoga class, personal trainer at gym, reiki and reflexology and have recently added meditation. Also I have turned to a nutritionist for some help in the eating area.
3) To stay away from negativity both people and situations.
- so far so good. I try to surround myself with only positive people.
4) Travel to Tuscany, Paris and New York.
- made to Paris … but the year is not over yet..
5) Learn to accept my limitations since accident, focus on What I Can Do! Not let what I can longer do easily or without consequences (i.e. over doing it).
6) Enjoy life ~ live in the moment. Slowly start putting my thoughts together to write a book, practice my writing.
Do you make resolutions?
Have you started to think about 2011
and what you will try to achieve?