c

c

Let's Get Social

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year Intentions, Manifesting and New Moon Intentions - 2014



As the day unfolds many people are setting their new year "RESOLUTIONS" list(s). Many of the items on this list have appeared year after year...Why is this? - resolutions do not provide an action plan to achieve and are often driven in negative wording.
Last year for 2013 I did not make resolutions - instead I created a plan of action. And WOW!!! I was amazed at my achievements - you can read them here.

Mid way through 2013 I started setting New Moon Intentions ... and was blown away by the results.


New moons are about new beginnings, planting seeds, and setting intentions. So, each month you are given the opportunity to re-enforce your current intentions and/or set new ones. Something magical is happening this is the first time in 19 years that there has been a new moon on the first day of the year. This year I have decided to set New Year Intentions! then with each new moon I can set intentions to help support and achieve my intentions or something even greater.

Take full advantage to focus on your New Year's Resolutions/Goals/Plans etc. and get some results, as this is an action packed new moon! The New Moon on January 1st, 2014 is great for supporting your intentions in the the following areas:
  • Future security
  • Handling responsibility
  • Reaching goals
  • Success / recognition
  • Management skills
  • Authority figures
  • Releasing controlling tendencies
Set your intentions now, in these last moments of 2013 and energize them on New Year’s when we have the first super moon of the year!



If you are not sure what resolutions, plans or intentions you would like to make, how about using the law of attraction to help you bring your dreams, wishes and desires to life. This year I'm starting a journal for my thoughts of what I want to create for 2014 and how I want to feel. As the year progresses I can look back and see what has begun to materialize.


Jim Carey and the Cheque.... watch this video on the power of intention.

Wishing all readers and visitors to my corner of BlogLand a very special 2014, may it be filled with all the wonderful events, adventures and things you wish for.

Hugs and Light,

 photo a7ceed8b-ce4f-45e6-8e44-5208e41b8eab_zps61970480.jpg
Stay in Step with High Heeled Life ...

Remember : living a High Heeled Life is not about excess, it comes from achieving balance and peace within our self (mind, body and spirit). Once we have peace and balance we are able to create and live our personalized version of a High Heeled Life.

5 comments:

  1. Dearest Celia,
    Hah, get organized I did, yesterday I scanned my FINAL (!) slides so that is out of the way. Now the photo albums scanning all photos for making them digital too. More closet space and better organizing for on screen viewing per subject, event, year, country.
    Exercise is my new thing as I'm healed enough after my surgery, get my muscles back in shape.
    Family time we both hope to gain after ALL the back breaking projects. One more around the house for guiding the water away from the house and we're DONE. Ready for quality time and for reading etc. Having your own home and big garden is not easy but guess we planned it well so far.
    Now it's only up to good health!
    Wishing you another great year with New Moon Intentions. Hope this new year works as well for you as 2013 did.
    Hugs to both of you!
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you create a plan of action versus resolutions! What a great way of looking at it. Happy new year!! I hope you have many more blessings in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How organized, my dear!
    New Moon Intention are a good thing to do, New Moon..... new beginings....
    I didn't make any resolutions, unless to try to be happy and accept myself with my imperfections. And that's a lot!!!! I don't expect to acomplished that much (accepting myself).
    Happy New Year, sweet and lovely Celia!
    Blessings your way.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! I think I saw this Jim Carey video! Very good.
    I don't make resolutions...you are right, I find I rarely keep them. Short-term goals seem to work better for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're definitly right with the whole wording - in teaching I work hard to make goals achievable to my kids. This is true in real life too. So many people begin negatively and they don't give themselves hope to meet their 'resolutions'. Good luck with your new plan of actions :-)
    M xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...