c

c

Let's Get Social

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Saturday, August 21, 2010

You Asked ~ I Answered

I was tagged by Frenchy at Le Chateau des fleurs. So, let’s have some fun…


Frenchy came up with 8 questions for her recipients to answer. Then we are to come up with 8 questions and tag 8 people to answer them. After you post the post, make sure to let them know that you tagged them!

Here it goes:
1. What is your favorite time of the day and why?

~ I would say mid morning~ because I have not yet started to be too active, so my mind is not too tired and I am able to be creative.

2. salt or sugar ?

~Sugar is my Achilles heel , I really need to have less of it

3. Sea or mountains?

~The sea, I would love to wake up to the fresh air

4.What country would you like to visit and Why?

~I would love to visit Argentina, something about that country calls to me and I would really like to live there part of the year with Mr. G. of course we need to go and see if we like it first (small detail … no?)

5. Favorite song?

~The Climb by Miley Cyrus … it fits my life at the moment.

6. Do you cook? What is your favorite dish to make?

~No, when I did cook I loved to make anything with seafood

7. What is the one thing you want to do before you die?

~ Have my life altering experience (accident), help someone who is going through any life changing situation.

8. Favorite flower?

~ White Lilly

So here are the 8 questions, I'm tagging you with:
 
1. What  3 words would your friends outside the Blogging World use to describe you?
 
2. What 5 people dead or alive would you like to invite to dinner and why?
 
3. Who wrote the last book you read and what was the title?
 
4. If a movie was made about your life ~ what would the title be?
 
5. What is your favourite hobby?
 
6. Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
 
7. If you had to choose wine or champagne? and why?
 
8. How do you order in a restaurant ~ look at the dessert than order main, or just order main and don't worry about having room for dessert?
 
I'm Tagging:
 
1. Life the universe and all that's in it
2. Confessions of a Semi-Slacker Mom
3. Pink Martinis and Pearls
4. The Company She Keeps  
5. Sweet Southern Prep
6.  A Place to Dwell
7. Dolce Dreams
8. Flip Flops & Pearls
 
I hope you all play along, being tagged is a fun way to spread some BlogLove and to learn a little more our wonderful BlogFriends!!! Now go off and tag someone else!!!
 
Don't forget My LillyP Give-away ends tonight at midnight (eastern time) click here to enter, if have not yet do so!!! Good Luck to All!!!...

9 comments:

  1. What a great idea, and good questions, thank you for tagging me and I hope that I do it justice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am putting my foot down...you aren't allowed to move away. You already live too far away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. please don't feel bad about being a sweet tooth ! :-)
    I hope you will be able to do your Argentinian adventure one day...
    Have a great sunny and relaxing sunday !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your answers! I, too, have a sugar problem. Explains a few things. I know that your accident and climb back to life has already helped a number of people judging by many of the comments I've read. Although I'm not battling anything major, you have certainly influenced my life and made it better. And you encourage me to keep giving, to stay consistent, to never give up on myself. Thank you my friend. My life is so much richer for having met you.
    SOS

    ReplyDelete
  5. These games are so interesting, such a great way to know a bit more about our fellow bloggers.

    Loved your answers ;-)

    Take care, angel

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh la la! I just love your a's to the q's. I cannot wait to play along when I return from vacay. Many thanks for tagging me. Cheers!!! Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun to read! I've travelled to a lot of countries but never Argentina...

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Climb is a perfect song for you, I think. I'm working on the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the tag!! better late than never, right??

    hope your having a great evening, this will be tomorrows post!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...