c

c

Let's Get Social

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Light Cafe on Baldwin

Whether you are looking to satisfy your appetite, sweet tooth or looking for a hot/cold beverage Light Cafe is serving up a great selection of gourmet cafĂ© food and drinks with a contemporary twist. Super friendly and welcoming staff. A great up beat vibe, lots of natural light filters in from the floor to ceiling window ... and the live plant wall really is a wonderful touch of green - it's like being outside indoors.


The Lobster Bisque is scrumptious!!


I fell in love with this yummy treat! The strawberry mille feuille is a delectable melody of light flaky pastry, cream, fresh strawberries, a petite scoop of strawberry ice cream, and an infusion of strawberry puree. It really is a party for the senses!!

Feeling a little parched or looking for a place to enjoy a hot or cold beverage? Light Cafe has you covered with their extensive offering: espresso bar, slow drip hand brew coffee, infused loose leaf tea, au laits, and refreshing alternatives.
On a recent visit ... I took a little break from my writing day with leisure reading and a cup of Earl Grey Rose Au Lait!! ( lovelies if you enjoy an Au Lait, you must try this one, you will thank me!)

Light Cafe is located at : 23 Baldwin Street
Easily accessible via the St. Patrick TTC Station or the 505 Dundas street car McCaul stop.
See menu here or visit their website: LightCafe.ca
NOTE: this is a CASH only establishment

If you have experienced Light Cafe, would love for you to share your fav menu item in the comments. 


 photo a7ceed8b-ce4f-45e6-8e44-5208e41b8eab_zps61970480.jpg
Stay in Step with High Heeled Life ...
Don't Miss a post get HHL Email Updates

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Celia,
    What an elegant presentation for their foods.
    LOVE the menu, and for me, if they only would serve all this in LOW SODIUM, I would be in heaven!
    But most restaurants I cannot enjoy their foods anymore; tough but I have to think about my kidneys and don't want them to go down further.
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where was I when this posted??? I can't believe you didn't lick that board. Now I am going to have to find out how to make mille feuille because I believe that is my new favorite dessert. I rarely eat dessert in restaurants because they all seem to come from the same place - and it's not a good place! I grew up Army Brat and we ate some of the most amazing desserts in Europe. Unless I make it I rarely find good ones out anymore. Off to the kitchen! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...