1. Hydrabio Sérum - Bioderma: This little gem came to me by way of a swag bag I received at an event hosted by Cocktail Crawl. I had been considering trying a serum for some time - and since I am a huge fan of their product Sensibio H20 make-up remover (especially for the delicate eye area), I thought why not give it a try. I was surprised at how light it feels on my skin, no stickiness, leaving my skin feeling completely hydrated. I have used it alone and under my regular moisturizer. For the short time I have been using this about a month I am truly impressed.
2. Shayne - Shayne Stolz: I first mentioned Shayne and his angelic voice here when I heard him sing while out for dinner with Mr. G. at the beginning of 2016. Since then Shayne's self title CD has been released. I have been listening to the CD non-stop (I kid you not) ~ I've had it as soft (low) background music for writing, relaxing in the bath and I've had it cranked as I get ready for an outing or doing some chores around the house. Lovelies if you are looking for some easy listening music pick up a CD.
3. Ultimate Youth Power Neck Emulsion - Racinne: Another product that came by way of the Cocktail Crawl swag bag ... and definitely being added to my regular skin care routine basket! The neck is often an over-looked part of daily skin care routines - I know I certainly have been over looking it - yet our neck is just as likely to show those tell-tale signs of aging we strive so hard to minimize in our complexion. Since I started using this on my neck regularly - I have noticed the skin feels and looks smoother and the scar left from when I was trached (after my accident)is visibly diminishing.
4. Biological Peeling Gel- Guinot (at Elmwood Spa): If you have been reading HHL for some time you already know how much I encourage getting a professional facial - even if only seasonal. Our skin changes - due to climate, what we eat, and yes - as we mature; so it is important to have an expert give our face a good check-up (just like the dentist for our teeth). I recently discovered that my skin is becoming sensitive - especially around my cheeks - who knew me with combination skin. Regular exfoliation is important - especially as we age - but I have been staying away from grainy facial scrubs because they often feel rough (of course not knowing my skin was also sensitive probably didn't help). This product was used during a recent facial at Elmwood Spa - and I was impressed at how smooth it felt as the aesthetician massaged it over my face...it gained a little texture when she add a little water - but still no harsh grainy feel. I'm using it twice a week and am seeing my BB creams going on much easier with no occasional eraser shavings (as I refer to the dry skin build up you see after you apply BB cream or foundation to skin that is in need of good exfoliation).
5. Power Source for Women - Susan Sommers: I recently meant Susan Sommers, one of the authors of this book through a women's networking event, at 71 she is an inspiration for getting fit and staying fit. As, I read the book my head kept nodding in agreement - with the tools and strategies sprinkled throughout the book. A must have book to add to your self care basket.
What are you loving right now?
You are the curator of your life so live it luxuriously ,
Stay in Step with High Heeled Life ...
Don't Miss a post get HHL Email Updates