c

c

Let's Get Social

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Monday, May 25, 2015

Planes, Trains and Automobiles ... May be the answer





"Stepping out of your everyday life is a gift to your soul. It allows you to reconnect with self, clears the mind and provides the opportunity to dream. " - Celia M.

I'll be giving myself this gift so things may be a little quiet around here. But if you follow High Heeled Life on Instagram you'll get a glimpse of where planes, trains and automobiles are taking me.

P.S. check out my article on 5 Benefits of Taking a Vacation HERE .

You are the curator of your life so make it luxurious,

 photo a7ceed8b-ce4f-45e6-8e44-5208e41b8eab_zps61970480.jpg
Stay in Step with High Heeled Life ...
Don't Miss a post get HHL Email Updates 

3 comments:

  1. I'll miss you while your out there stepping out of your every day life. May it be inspiring, prosperous, fun, relaxing, eye-opening, joyful, and everything you want it to be! I guess I will have to open an Instagram account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Celia, very excited to hear of your plans. I just made a fairly last moment trip out to Andrea's in Laguna Beach and it felt so good. I met amazing entrepreneurial ladies, blog friends, and just relaxed, rejuvenated and was sooo inspired!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Coco Chanel: Three Weeks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Celia,
    Well, I'm running late so I might have missed MY flight!
    ENJOY and sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...