c

c

Let's Get Social

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Monday, March 2, 2015

Spring Will Soon Be Here: Time for New Beginnings, Growth, Renewal

March I'm so happy you have arrived!

This winter has been an exceptionally difficult and cold one, forcing us to stay inside - and I for one was happy to bid adeus to February. The birds are already singing and soon tulips will start sprouting through the earth in a symphony of colours. With light beginning to arrive earlier and lingering longer and longer each day, the temperature warming up - the affects are reflected in our happier moods. And though we can start fresh any time of the year; all over the world spring is particularly symbolic with new beginnings, growth and renewal

Are you wanting to take better care of yourself? Renovate a room in your home? Upgrade your wardrobe? Start eating healthier? Become more active? Go on a vacation? Live the Life of your dreams? not sure where or how to get started or you've tried - you have made "new year" resolutions, perhaps even set intentions but as you became busy with everyday life these hopes for the life you want have faded to the bottom of the LONG TO DO LIST, almost forgotten. Well don't worry, I have been right there where you are and I'm going to share with you what has helped me to keep my vision and dreams for the life I want to create and live upfront reminding me of what I want.
It's a simple little board ... I started using in 2011 as part of my healing after my accident - a Living Life Board you can read my original 2011 post here. Today I call it an Inspiration Board - as it's not only a visual representation of the life I want - but a reminder to take action steps to create that life. Remember you are the curator of your life.

My Original Living Life Board from 2011
If you are wondering what manifested on my board here is a summary:

As you can see lots of things manifested - some not as I had imagined , but even better!

Why not harness this power of spring and allow your thoughts to begin blossoming with anticipation of what you will start fresh or give more time/energy to - resulting in both big and/or small changes. Each step (no matter the size) we take towards curating the life we want to live, is a step in the right direction. 

For those living in the Toronto and Caledon area I'm now offering Inspiration Board workshops learn more here.

Image via Google

You are the curator of your life so live it luxuriously ,

 photo a7ceed8b-ce4f-45e6-8e44-5208e41b8eab_zps61970480.jpg
Stay in Step with High Heeled Life ...
Don't Miss a post get HHL Email Updates 

4 comments:

  1. Great post C. I too love vision/inspiration boards. It's so much fun looking back and seeing what has manifested; that's the best part x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post, Celia! I too need to keep a visual board to keep organized; otherwise, my thoughts are all over the place and my lists become a mile long. I must admit, I'm not always on top of keeping it updated. I'm still working on that... so much to do in such little time. If I could only figure out how to add a few more hours in each day or survive on a few hours of sleep. Wishing you a lovely week, mon ami! xx, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post, Celia! I too need to keep a visual board to keep organized; otherwise, my thoughts are all over the place and my lists become a mile long. I must admit, I'm not always on top of keeping it updated. I'm still working on that... so much to do in such little time. If I could only figure out how to add a few more hours in each day or survive on a few hours of sleep. Wishing you a lovely week, mon ami! xx, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Celia,
    Well, the many magazines you mentioned in your previous post, I can relate to. There are so many things we keep, out of sentiment or because of postponed plans... I myself have been busy this past week with searching meaningful letters from my Mom from 1983, 1989 and 1996, which I all did find. I scanned them for my sweet baby brother, the one that let me FaceTime with Mom on his iPhone 6, two days prior to her death and during her final night and morning.
    He deserves to read them; they are so meaningful right now. He told me during our FaceTime yesterday that he almost could hear Mom talk to him. Today I've send him lots of photos with Mom from our many visits to The Netherlands. Happy moments and especially because he told me that there were not that many photos of Mom alone... well, we got several of them and I love to share with him. So that was a kind of a sentimental journey but a good one. I'm planning on scanning ALL my photos, letters and trashing out everything. I'm slowly getting there and will do the happy dance when it finally gets accomplished totally.
    I did however, with Pieter's help in vacuum cleaning, manage to clean the entire home on Saturday and do some cooking for our Sunday Potluck lunch for the 1st Sunday of the month. Felt really proud of that. Have not been wearing my splint and cast for the index finger enough the past couple of days. The thing is, doing so I cannot get things done and I don't have servants around. Still hope I will improve over time, tomorrow I have another therapy session for which I have to drive one hour one-way.
    We do have a lovely bouquet of double white heirloom daffodils on our kitchen table; that is sheer bliss. Regardless the rain, cold or whatever it brings joy. Today we had 70s and perfect blue sky, did not have time for a walk though...
    Hugs and blessings,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...