c

c

Let's Get Social

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Friday, April 1, 2016

5 Things I'm Loving Right Now ...


Over the past few months I noticed the eye cream I had been using for the past few years just wasn't keeping up (as we age - our skin requirements change) so I had been on the hunt for something that would help minimize the lines that were becoming more visible each time I looked in the mirror. After trying a few products and not be being impressed by the results ~ the Beauty consultant at my local Shopper's suggested Clarins Super Restorive Total Eye Concentrate. Lovelies I have been using it for almost six weeks and am impressed at the blurred appearance of those fine lines that had been troubling me. It's amazing how far a small amount of the product goes and how easily it penetrates into the delicate area of the eye. 

2. Onion Goggles - Restoration Hardware:
When I came across these I was a skeptical, but another customer was singing the praises of these goggles ~ I thought why not give them a try. Well ladies, if you are ready to make tears history when it comes to slicing onions - this is your answer, I kid you not. I no longer tear when slicing onions and no stinging eyes. 

3. Rouge Coco Stylo - Chanel:
I'm a lipstick gal, but when I gave the Stylo a try, it won me over. It's a lightweight gloss with intense colour and glides smoothly onto lips. I'm currently using #216 ~ Lettre and loving it!

4. Cotton Pads - Cle De Peau:
I switched from cotton balls to cotton pads, years ago, and have never looked back. I was recently gifted these luxurious cle de peau ones and let me tell you - worth the splurge. The fine milled pure cotton pads are fabulously soft and gentle - perfect for removing eye make up. Thank you Nan, I will definitely be adding these to my splurge on list.

5. Life Swap - Carol Wyer:
We have all been there - wishing we could swap our life. In Life Swap, author Carol Wyer takes us on a journey of what it would be like to live someone else's life. The adventures her characters embark on as they begin to live their "new life" will have you smiling and sometimes laughing out loud - seriously! I have been of fan of Carol's writing since coming across her blog Facing 50 With Humour, few years ago and her books are always entertaining and the characters totally relateable.  If you are in need of a pick me up or just want to tickle your funny-bone - I highly recommend you get your hands on Life Swap!

What Are You Loving Right Now?

You are the curator of your life so live it luxuriously ,

 photo a7ceed8b-ce4f-45e6-8e44-5208e41b8eab_zps61970480.jpg
Stay in Step with High Heeled Life ...
Don't Miss a post get HHL Email Updates 

5 comments:

  1. Carol's blog looks interesting and I enjoy your helpful tips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terra thank you for stopping by - wishing you a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for placing my new book in this category and for your generous praise. We have been blogging for a while now, haven't we? I love the blogging world for helping me find such wonderful friends like you. xx
    Thank you Terra too. You are always welcome across to see what nonsense I speaking. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving Jouviance Smart Foundation, on my crepey old face. Carol's book sounds interesting. Today I'd be happy to swap life with someone who isn't coughing their lungs up; but I don't think I'd have any takers for mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip on Jouviance Smart Foundation - I have been in search of one that blends in instead of highlighting the reason why I want to reach for foundation ;) I will keep my eye out for it.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...