c

c

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Pajamas, Reflecting and Planning ... the perfect snow day!

This weekend Mother Nature graced us with a blanket of snow ... 
and despite the sun it was bitter cold....
So it didn't take too much thought to call it a pajama day!! 
These 100% cotton pajamas from Belle de Provence with angel motif are my fav lounge pjs. I scored them on sale a couple of years ago when the Yorkville location was closing, and am so pleased with how they have held up.
After enjoying some time on the sofa reading, if you follow me on Instagram you already know, I started working on the year end reflection exercise, in my Resilientista Day Planner, over a cup of afternoon tea. For my teacup loving friends - the teacup and pot are Kate Spade.

"Without reflection, we go blindly on our way, creating more unintended consequences, and failing to achieve anything useful." ~ Margaret Wheatley 


Dolce and Gabbana were great company as I reviewed my reflection on 2016 ... and what areas of life I would like to improve for 2017.
Pajama day continued .... all weekend ...
Now I'm ready to start working on setting my goals, intentions and action steps towards what I want my 2017 to look like. This page spread in the planner is great for writing, drawing or collaging images, quotes, and inspirational words to remind me what I'm working towards and to keep me inspired to take the action steps that align with what I wish to achieve for 2017.

“The sweet fragrance of a fresh New Year!” ~ Lailah Gifty Akita


And of course there was plenty of furbaby cuddle time too!!

Have you enjoyed a pajama day lately?

It's never to soon to start thinking about what you want to achieve for the year ahead.


The Resilientista Day Planner is more than just a place to jot down your appointments and task lists. This planner was created from the many adaptations I made to my ordinary day planners over the past few years to include: reminders and tips for self care; inspirational quotes; spreads for reflecting and setting action step intentions to achieve goals;  and tools for reflecting throughout the year. And weekly spreads for your appointments - and lots of prompts to improve your self care on the daily!!

If you would like to learn more about the 2017 Resilientista Planner pop on over to my website HERE ... 

You are the curator of your life so make it luxurious,

 photo a7ceed8b-ce4f-45e6-8e44-5208e41b8eab_zps61970480.jpg

Stay in Step with High Heeled Life ...
Don't Miss a post get HHL Email Updates 

6 comments:

  1. A perfect snow day! Love your pajamas, and the dreams/goals/ideas book you create. Thanks for linking, xi

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having a few pairs of beautiful pajamas like those! Love the pretty print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your PJ's look so comfy and chic! You day planner sounds wonderful. I accomplished so many of my goals in 2016, that I'm not sure what I want to accomplish in 2017! It's amazing another year is almost past us!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very adorable pics! Thanks so much for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pajamas! Very much my style for lounging! Your adorable pups are keeping you company which is a great way to spend a snow day, that and the reflection book. Very nice!
    Thanks for linking with Turning heads tuesday
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your jammies and am going to check them out. I'm so envious of your snow - I'm praying FOR snow and Leland is praying AGAINST it - I plan to win (hoho) - it's cold enough for a change! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    By the way, your HERE link leads to a 404 page (not found)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...