c

c

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Monday, November 14, 2016

My Must Have Fall Wardrobe Accessories


The temperatures this autumn have been beyond amazing!! basically the middle of November and I can still be outside without a bulky winter coat. But as they say all good things come to an end - and though temps have still been hovering above seasoanl for this time of year --- the air is starting to feel a little crisper, especially at our country home north of the city.  

With the warmer temperatures it can be easy to put off taking inventory of your fall/winter wardrobe pieces and getting things ready for cold winter days - because they will come. I started a few weeks late myself this year ... but let me tell you I was sure glad that I picked up some much needed mitts. 
While a sweater may be all that is needed ... my hands get cold easily, and 
these mitts have already been put to good use. 
The sweater was is also a new addition to my fall/winter wardrobe. 

 My Burberry jacket has been getting lots of use as well ..
it's light weight while providing a barrier from the cool breezes.


What I wore: existing in  my closet: hat, scarf, sunglasses - Gucci; pants - ; booties - Michael Kors new this season: mitts-  (found at Winners); sweater -  (found at Winners):

My must have wardrobe pieces for when the temperatures begin to drop ...
hat, scarf, mitts, warm socks, and a light weight jacket for days that are a little crsip - but not quite cold enough for a winter jacket.

What are your must have pieces for when the temperatures begin to drop?

 photo a7ceed8b-ce4f-45e6-8e44-5208e41b8eab_zps61970480.jpg
Stay in Step with High Heeled Life ...
Don't Miss a post get HHL Email Updates 

7 comments:

  1. What a cute sweater! I love your Burberry jacket too! Such a classic!

    By Lauren M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful sweater and I love that jacket too. Enjoy the cool-not-freezing days! xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how nice the weather is as Ihave been able to sit on my deck at the beginning of November! Nice to see the sun without it being freezing cold. Love your pretty cozy sweater and those darling boots!
    Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sweater and scarf are both adorable, Celia. I love that they are both marled - so cozy.

    Welcome by and linkup with my brand-new, recent Thursday Moda. Come share your latest posts and style with me and my readers. Thanks and enjoy the weekend!

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2016/11/the-6-remix-neutral-gray-plaid-blanket.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Celia,
    Wow, what a lovely post and you are dressed so warm, comfy and still elegant. LOVE those Michael Korst pants and booties; such a smart investment as they look fabulous on you. But you always have known what to select.
    Comfy sweater too and the scarf is great and so is the hat. We have about the same tast for hats, I love the boyish style.
    We did bike early afternoon, after Pieter took his nap. It cools down rapidly and even with the sun out, it was windy. But wearing an undershirt out of wool/cotton from Occhi Verdi, Italy under my Escada Sport sweat shirt worked well. Together with an older but favorite Bergdorf Goodman stretch ribcord pants in black.
    Hugs to you both!
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to wear a wrap over my coat or jacket when it's really cold. Your weather looks pretty amazing for the time of year. It's freezing here in London now ! A great look for that walk x
    www.vanityandmestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every time I see you in heels, I am reminded that they said you'd never walk in them again! I love that you proved them wrong, time and time again. You look radiant!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...