c

c

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Fun in the Kitchen ... with Dolce & Gabbana

country home kitchen
While spending more time at my city home, during the summer, with all the fabulous restaurants and take out options within reach, - made it really easy to get away from home cooked. If you follow along on Instagram, you already know that I'm making an effort to make more home cooked meals.
When I'm in the kitchen an apron is always within reach to protect my clothing. 
This one I picked up at a tourist market, on one of my trips to Paris.



 Dolce and Gabbana love hanging out with me in the kitchen ... 
and patiently (ok .. not always so patient .. lol) wait for the apron to come off. 
They see it as a cue for playtime... before the table is set.



Pink Sweater: Gap - Pants: Gap
Bracelets: bottom - Pandora ; 

Top - The "Deusa"(Goddess) Wrist Mala - c/o Healing Glamour:

Silver Hematite and Larimar Guru Bead and a Lotus Charm Wrist Mala. Larimar aka: Blue Pectolite is a powerful stone for women especially and is believed to awaken great feminine energies. * A stone of forgiveness, it aids in depression and in releasing deep seeded emotional pain, attachments, resentment and fear. * Great for clearing negative energies and blockages. * Known as the Dolphin Stone and the Stone of the Sea it was created by fire and volcanic activity. Therefore, said to balance fire and water energies.

Autumn is the perfect time to get back in the kitchen ... stews, soups, pies, chili, roasts, slow cookers, 
did I mention pies... lol... and cakes and soon holiday cookies.

The heart of the home is the kitchen, after all.

You can check out the recipe for the soup I made HERE.

Do you find yourself cooking and baking more as the weather begins to cool?

You are the curator of your life so make it luxurious,

 photo a7ceed8b-ce4f-45e6-8e44-5208e41b8eab_zps61970480.jpg
Stay in Step with High Heeled Life ...
Don't Miss a post get HHL Email Updates 

13 comments:

  1. That soup looks so delicious! And D and G are just adorable - your kitchen helpers. Thanks for linking, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Afternoon Celia, I would love my own little helpers like D and G, they are so adorable.
    Your soup is full of goodness and the perfect antedote to a cold day.
    I have always loved cooking and baking. I find cooking is so therapeutic.... it's the washing up I'm not keen on.
    Best wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daphne I agree cooking can be most therapeutic . And yes the clean up is not always fun part. Thank you for visiting.

      Delete
  3. I covet your stove. I love cooking with gas and your stove is "all that"!!! I love making soup but it is different every time because I rarely use a recipe. Leland loves chili and son love gumbo - I love all soup-type dishes - so easy to make and eat several times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ... I really like my stove in the country too ... in the city I have an electric stove and would love to be able to replace it - but not in the budget currently. Thanks visiting my friend. XO

      Delete
  4. How cute are your pups and so nice to see your lovely kitchen!!!

    Don’t forget to check out this exciting outfit for the last installment of my collaboration with fashion forward brand STAYING SUMMER this week at the blog!

    Happy Tuesday!

    Rebecca
    http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the same! Autumn is the best time to cook!!! Stopping by from the Confident Twosday linkup!

    -Adriele
    StyleAssisted.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always try to cook for my family because it is so much healthier and more economical! Soups are my fav for fall and winter! The one you made looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your kitchen is to die for~!! So chic and spotless!

    ~ xo Sheree
    Posh Classy Mom
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest Celia,
    Oh, no doubt Dolce & Gabbana love to assist you in the kitchen as well. Waiting for a little sliver of meat or fish... to approve and pre-taste when it is still raw...
    Is this in your city home or country home? Lovely kitchen you got!
    Love the use of aprons, I too do that here at home.
    Yes, we both love to cook more 'hot' meals now the heat of summer has gone.
    We shop at Costco, Whole Foods and Trader Joe's and that all includes for healthy meal planning.
    For living healthy, it is the only way to go, aside from being it very costly to eat away from home.
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  9. That soup looks so yummy! And I love the shots of your pups; so cute!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh, your dogs are SO, so cute! Love how they 'help' you cook!! That soup looks so darn good right now!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The soup looks delicious and your doggies are adorable!

    Thanks so much for linking up with Fun Fashion Friday!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...