c

c

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sunday Market Day ... and Hello Autumn

After stocking up on some goodies for the week at Kensington Market, the beautiful autumn afternoon beckoned for us to keep enjoying the outdoors a little longer.

So I changed into heels and we took a little detour on our way home to
Yorkville for a little stroll through the parkette. 









I love the open back detail of this top ...





After a scorching dry summer, in Toronto, the cool crispness of autumn is a much appreciated change. Long time readers of HHL already know autumn is my favourite season. I'm looking forward to getting back to cooking  and baking in my kitchen on a more regular basis. Being in the city and having access to the many fresh markets makes finding the best seasonal produce, and fresh meat, poultry, fish, bread and cheeses simple.

What is your favourite autumn meal?


What I wore: Top - Calvin Klein; Pants - Dolce and Gabbana; sneakers - Converse; heels - Dolce and Gabbana; belt - Hermes; watch - Cartier; French market basket - l'occitane (from 2015 trip to Paris)

You are the curator of your life so live it luxuriously ,

 photo a7ceed8b-ce4f-45e6-8e44-5208e41b8eab_zps61970480.jpg
Stay in Step with High Heeled Life ...
Don't Miss a post get HHL Email Updates 

12 comments:

  1. Lovely Fall look! And a delightful basket of goodies. Thanks for linking, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the back of your top! Looks like a fun goody basket!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the back detail on your top and how your heels add a touch of glam to this look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Celia,
    You look so lovely in your outfit; so perfectly combined!
    And as for the market, wow, what a treasure to find so many items in one place.
    Compliments to the photographer as well!
    Sending you both hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit, I love the layering here, perfect for the stroll and fall weather.
    Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
    Rachel xo
    http://garaytreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Homemade soup of all sorts - gumbo, chicken veggie, chili. I envy you your shops! Thank goodness for internet so I can purchase things I would normally never get to experience (including "fresh" (frozen) French bakery bread from Louisiana!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful fall look and I love your market finds! I need to hit the market more often. I really love the back of your top!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love going to food markets! Makes me feel very European haha. And the detail on the back of the top is really pretty!
    -Kristin
    countdowntofridayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely day! I enjoy going to our fresh food market. For fall meals, I love a rich soup, but also vegetables like butternut squash and eggplant. Love the open top and your heels are pretty as well.
    Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday
    jess xx
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com
    REPLY

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to get to Kensington Market - haven't been in years! And I love that you had shoes along to swap into it - a girl after my own heart.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute top, love the detail at the back. Bet you had a great time at the food market. X Jacqui
    www.mummabstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...