c

c

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Keeping It Cool - What I Wore

If there was any doubt that summer has arrived - the extreme hot temperatures in Toronto this weekend clarified - Summer has arrived!!! temperatures reached high 20s and feeling more like low to mid 30s.

On days like this one of the many things I enjoy doing is grabbing my camera and heading out for a day in the city snapping photos for future note cards and inspirational photos.


Of course wearing comfy shoes while running around the city and choosing light weight Clothing is key to staying cool in the hot temperatures.

Outfit details: sneakers - Converse; pants - Ann Taylor (Loft); top- Ann Taylor (Loft); back pack - Swiss Army; sunglasses - Gucci; camera - Nikon

How do you keep cool, when the temperatures begin to rise?

Don't forget to enter to Win a Resilientista & High Heeled Life Gift Pack
to help you reflect, shift and refocus - to add more self care to your day and create the life you want to be living.

You are the curator of your life so live it luxuriously ,
 photo a7ceed8b-ce4f-45e6-8e44-5208e41b8eab_zps61970480.jpg
Stay in Step with High Heeled Life ...
Don't Miss a post get HHL Email Updates 

12 comments:

  1. Dearest Celia,
    Oh that is a perfect outfit for conquering the heat and especially, wearing comfy sneakers is a big help.
    Today for biking I did wear my top with build in bra shelf and cotton shorts with sandals... It was not as hot as earlier this week, thanks to heavy rains yesterday.
    But it is sure the time for wearing cotton and linen a lot and comfy sneakers or sandals.
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hit the pool early then late in the day. It helps so much - otherwise I do NOT leave the air conditioned house (smile). You look so playful with that tilted head and huge smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Very comfy look!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a good question, Celia! My way to keep myself cool is wearing linen clothing and a pair of sandals ... for me linen is the best fabric in summer!

    You look so cute! When summer arrives comfortable clothings and flat shoes help!!
    A day in the city taking photos sounds a good plan!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks very cool,linen is so good for hot weather, I've not worn mine this year yet, but being in the uk I'm still hoping..x Jacqui
    www.mummabstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your floral shirt! Super cute outfit for the blazing heat! I stick with loos fitting pants and tees when it gets too hot! I hope you will link up with me on Friday for my On the Edge of the Week Link Up!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining my link up! I hope to see you again this Friday! And I was so excited to receive your email yesterday that I had won the giveaway here! Thanks so much!

      Shelbee

      Delete
  7. Your top is gorgeous! Love the floral print and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute look and pretty print tank! Thanks so much for linking up with Fun Fashion Friday!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a great day in a great city. Love the floral sleeveless blouse!

    I love your blog and style and would love for you to join my linkup on Thursdays and share your amazing style with my readers and all the fabulous fashionistas. Thank you and have a fantastic weekend!


    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2016/06/thursday-moda-17-and-scuba-floral-dress.html



    <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love to eat ice cream!! Of course, it can't happen as much as I would like but I love ice cream :)

    Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...