c

c

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Summer is Almost Here!!



It has finally arrived ...
that time of the year, in Toronto, where temperatures are reaching  the mid 20 degree Celsius, and with the rise in temperatures - I find myself reaching for softer colours. This past weekend Canada celebrated Victoria Day, - which meant a most welcomed long-weekend. We divided our time between country and city homes and with all the fun and excitement outfit photos were not taken, so here is a little throw back to last summer ...


While the temperatures may be warm during the day, it can feel a little chilly when  you are in the shade or the sun goes down, so one of my must have accessories is a scarf that can double as a shawl, and when wearing white can easily be used as a barrier between you and the sitting surface.

 Along with being practical - a scarf can add a little personality and colour to finish your outfit.







Outfit Details (all items are previous seasons): pants - Blue spice; top - Banana Republic ; accessories: scarf - DiFirenze ; sunglasses -Roberto Cavalli ; wedge shoes - Splendid ; orange bracelet - Herm├Ęs; tote - Louis Vuitton 

___Shop the look___

Summer is less than one month away!! and I'm so looking forward to welcoming my favourite season!! ~ Over the next couple of weeks I'll be sharing some tips on how to enjoy summer fun and activities without breaking your budget, so be sure you have signed up for my newsletter and don't miss a post ...you can sign up here:

What is one of your summer must have accessories?

You are the curator of your life so live it luxuriously ,

 photo a7ceed8b-ce4f-45e6-8e44-5208e41b8eab_zps61970480.jpg
Stay in Step with High Heeled Life ...
Don't Miss a post get HHL Email Updates 


12 comments:

  1. I love those wedges! I styled similar wedges with white skinny jeans today as well.
    Rachel xo
    http://garaytreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm finding that I'm gravitating towards wedges more and more ... a little more comfy than a regular heel, without sacrificing height :) ... at 5'2" I need all the height I can get ..lol... I saw your yours- they are wonderful!! Happy Tuesday Rachel!

      Delete
  2. Great look - love those wedges, Celia, and the orange bangle! xo

    Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Celia,
    Loved your outfit and yes, those wedges are a very smart choice. Still looking very elegant and they provide stability and add height for a taller and slimmer you! Excellent choices.
    Love your scarf as well and it indeed can give you just a warm caress when needed in the evenings.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. White jeans are so stylish, great outfit and I never thought about scarf as a barrier, what a great idea. xJacqui
    www.mummabstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with all your tips about a day down-town and what to wear. Love this chic look. That wrap breezy scarf is a necessity this time of the year!

    Make sure you linkup with me tomorrow, pretty lady. Join me with your latest pretty outfits. Thanks, Ada!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting ... and I'll stop by the party tomorrow. :)

      Delete
  6. Scarves are my jam! I always add a scarf for warmth, for color, for contrast, even to hide my stomach sometimes! I love your pale pink scarf and it is fabulous with the pale gray and white pants! Perfect Spring transition outfit!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't wear scarves as much in the summer, but I do have some light ones in summer prints that work really well! I need to invest in some new sunnies this summer as I love them as an accessory!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit! I love the taupe and the pink together and I think white pants are a great staple for spring and summer. Looks great!
    Thank you for linking up with Turning Heads Tueaday!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the addition of the pink scarf to this outfit!

    Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love scarves!! Great look!
    Jaymie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...