c

c

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Is Your Wardrobe Rainy Day Ready?



When the rain is coming down, and you don't really need to go outside, it can be easy to stay inside. But that would be no fun!





Being ready with the right outerwear is key to enjoying the day no matter what Mother Nature throws your way.  Your wardrobe should include at the minimum a pair of rubber boots, rain jacket, and umbrella.

Outfit Details: rain boots - Burberry (similar); black tights - Urban Behavior ; cream pull over sweater - Banana Republic, (similar) ; tan pomp pomp sweater - Fenn Wright Manson (old) ; rain jacket - Cole Haan, double faced travel packable rain jacket (similar); handbag - Gucci, Soho Leather shoulder bag; umbrella - Pasotti, Iconic Golden Lion; eye glasses - Chanel

What are your rainy day essentials?

You are the curator of your life so live it luxuriously ,

 photo a7ceed8b-ce4f-45e6-8e44-5208e41b8eab_zps61970480.jpg
Stay in Step with High Heeled Life ...
Don't Miss a post get HHL Email Updates 
linking with: Mix it Mondays;Visible Mondays

8 comments:

  1. I am getting that Pasotti umbrella very soon - it's on my "gotta have it" list! I need pretty rubber boots since the ones I have are utilitarian for the cow corral. Love your hair pulled back - beautiful! You just look so well pulled together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you my friend! It's taken a long time but I've accepted there is no point in fighting the frizz ... so pulled back hair has become the "norm" on rainy days ..lol. You will absolutely love the Pasotti ... I especially love my Dahlia one with the inside canopy (covers the umbrella bones) giving you a beautiful inside kaleidoscope of colour on rainy gloomy days... Yes, cute rain boots make splashing in puddles much more fun..:) wishing you a beautiful blessed week. xo

      Delete
  2. Cute rain boots! Over all a great rainy day look, you are a pro :)
    Nora
    www.jacketsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in the UK, so my whole life is "rainy day ready". When I lived in Spain I was always making sure my sunglasses were in my bag. Back in the UK I'm always making sure my umbrella and hat are in my bag, a rain mac is in the car......it's never ending xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your rainboots! You definitely manage to look stylish even in wet weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Celia,
    WOW, you shine when it rains! It is the best attitude for being your own sunshine and with those boots, glasses and lovely shoulder bag you can brave the worst of rains. LOVE your hair indeed and it is not only beautiful but also lengthening your silhouette as a whole. Very smart, happy and beautiful looking.
    Hugs and blessings!
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Celia, hi! I love that you did this post. Honestly, every time it rains I do an inward {ok, audible} groan. I have a cute umbrella but no rain boots. Seriously, why not? Just looking at yours makes me realize how cute and functionable they can be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those rainboots!! I have been wanting a pair but it just does not rain enough to justify buy a pair.

    Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...