c

c

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Sunday, April 24, 2016

What I Wore ~ Weekend Afternoon Casual

 While the sun has begun to shine on a daily basis ... the temperatures are still feeling a little chilling until mid to late afternoon, here in Toronto. But that's nothing a cotton sweater and vest can't fix.




Taking time to smell and really appreciate the spring flowers is a simple pleasure ...



Love my converse for exploring the city ...

Are you enjoying the warmer weather ?

Outfit Details: white cotton sweater- Jeanne Pierre ; vest - Zara (previous season) similar here; jeans - Suko (no longer available) similar here: sneakers - Converse; tote - Louis Vuitton; belt - Hermes - similar here; sunglasses - Gucci (previous seasons) similar here

You are the curator of your life so live it luxuriously ,

 photo a7ceed8b-ce4f-45e6-8e44-5208e41b8eab_zps61970480.jpg
Stay in Step with High Heeled Life ...

Don't Miss a post get HHL Email Updates 

10 comments:

  1. Great classic casual, and the city looks wonderful too! thanks for sharing, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. White top with jeans for a classic casual look...can't go wrong with that! Hope you enjoyed the city. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your blues. Cute sneakers!

    I am glad I was able to join in on the fun prompt too, with my new graphic tee which I love. Check it out. =)

    I welcome you to stop by my blog. I recently started a linkup so join me this Thursday and every Thursday. The new linkup is currently live. This outfit is too good not to be shared. Thanks, Ada. =)

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2016/04/thursday-moda-8-and-festival-inspired.html

    Have a great Monday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an easy and elegant outfit for a warm sunny day out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, casual look! I am loving your Converse - they are my go to weekend choice.

    Jennie - A Pocketful of Polka Dots

    Come join me each week for the Fabulous Friday Link-Up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sneaks and your hair looks amazing! You're gonna love Deva Curl. I highly recommend that book on my blog. I learned a lot of mistakes I was making with my curly hair (and cotton towels was one; recommended microfiber!). You look so relaxed and happy and I'm loving that for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look - adore the sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest Celia,
    You look so wonderful; love your hair especially and your outfit! Celia knows how to dress nice and the photo sitting behind the fencing to me looks somewhat French.
    Enjoy your Sunday and I will only finish up with some remnants of photos tomorrow and than I'm free to go outside and enjoy the weather etc. etc. And I WILL.
    Sending you both hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect outfit for a day visiting the city!

    Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I dress casually if there is a fair amount of walking around. Love the converse with your pretty vest!
    Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads tuesday
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...